Enjoy a delicious coffee cake in a minute
Starbucks has just shared a recipe that shows how easy it is to make a coffee cake with their instant VIA Ready Brew coffee. Check them out below:
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 sachet of your favorite Starbucks VIA Ready Brew (We used Starbucks Tribute Blend)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon icing sugar (optional)
- Grease a microwaveable mug with melted butter.
- Mix all-purpose flour, coffee powder, caster sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk, egg and butter to the mix.
- Mix well with a mini whisk.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Complete with a scoop of ice cream and a sprinkle of icing sugar.
Find out more about Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew here. You can get them at a store near you.
Receive a free set of Apple AirPods Pro (worth $379) when you apply for these credit cards from 13 to 19 Apr 2020