Get your hands on one of the most maneuverable vacuum
Here’s a deal you don’t want to miss. From 15 – 17 Feb 2022, receive a FREE Dyson Omni-glide™ (worth S$649) when you apply for the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card via SingSaver.
The first 10 successful new-to-card applicants who apply during each of the specified time slots: [11am], [2pm] and [5pm] from 15 – 17 Feb 2022 will get a complimentary Dyson Omni-glide™ (worth S$649) with a minimum spend of $350 within 30 days of card approval.
If you are not within the first 10, you can still choose between a brand new Airpods Pro (S$379) or S$300 cash. Nonetheless, it’s still a good offer that you don’t want to miss!
Probably the most flexible vacuum cleaner in the market
Apply for the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card below:
The Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card allows you to earn 6% cashback in the form of reward points on selected merchants with no min. spend required. You can also enjoy S$0 fees on annual fee and cash withdrawal with 3-month interest-free instalments with 100% cashback on service fees. Now that is the smarter way to spend and you can say goodbye to fees!
Here’s how to redeem your rewards:
- Search for any of the cards that matches your spending habits
- Click on Apply Now and fill in your email address (SingSaver will be sending the redemption instructions here. Check SPAM folder if you don’t receive any emails)
- Complete the application form from the bank and remember to take a screenshot so you can take note of the application reference number
- Once your card is approved, check your email inbox for the reward redemption instructions from SingSaver (Check junk/spam inbox too)
- Sign up for an account on SingSaver’s website to access the redemption form
- Fill up the form with the application reference number and you are good to go!
For redemption follow-ups and enquiries, drop an email to [email protected]
This promotion is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dyson Singapore Pte Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The names Dyson and Dyson Omniglide as well as related names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.