1. START THE WORK DAY RIGHT. Take your co-worker to a hilarious storytelling session at lunch. Laughter has been proven to relax your muscles, trigger the flow of endorphins (happy hormones), and lessen the flow of your stress hormones.
2. MAKE YOUR SISTER SMILE by giving her a color-therapy infused lipstick. Infuse color therapy by picking suitable colors for each mood. If you want to boost your sister’s energy, choose red or orange but, if you want to keep her relaxed choose pink or lavender.
3. SPOIL YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE. Give your beloved mother or partner the foot spa he or she deserves! Simply, squeeze and release each toe individually from the front to the back and in the spaces. Then, stroke the sole of the foot in crisscross diagonal lines. Continue to do this until the feet feels energized.
4. LEAVE SWEET NOTES FOR YOUR FAMILY.
Place sticky notes saying thoughtful messages of love and appreciation in your spouse’s wallet, child’s school bag, or your partner’s car. These will surely bring a smile to their faces.
5. BE THE BEST NEIGHBOR YOU CAN BE by bringing your neighbor’s newspaper closer to their door, by baking them cookies during special occasions, and by sharing them great deals you found at Money Digest.
6. BE GOOD TO STRANGERS by holding the door for others especially the elderly. Also, you may the intern at work on how you can help him or her. And, if you see a person who seems to be lost, offer your assistance. It may seem simple at the moment, but not to the people you helped.
7. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
In order to brighten someone else’s day, you must be in a cheerful disposition. Start by stocking your bedside drawer with pleasurable items such as your favorite scents, your personal keepsakes, and your favorite food. Then, purchase supplies to revisit or encourage a hobby of yours.