Calling out to all students, time to gather your friends and head down to Kanada-Ya!
Back to school promotion
London’s No. 1 ramen chain, Kanada-Ya is offering discounts up to a whopping 30% when students dine with them at their outlets in PLQ Mall, Century Square and JEM from 16 January – 28 February.
Here’s the breakdown:
- 1 Student with purchase of at least 1 Ramen/Don – 10% off total bill
- 2 Students with purchase of at least 2 Ramens/Dons – 15% off total bill
- 3 Students with purchase of at least 3 Ramens/Dons – 20% off total bill
- 4 Students with purchase of at least 4 Ramens/Dons – 25% off total bill
- 5 Students with purchase of at least 5 Ramens/Dons – 30% off total bill
Available on Mondays to Fridays from 11 am to 2.30 pm, Kanada-Ya welcomes all students to enjoy this after-school treat at the mentioned locations.
Terms and conditions apply.
Established in 2009 in the small town of Yukuhashi, Fukuoka, Japan, which is also Mr Kanada’s hometown – Kanada-Ya has since expanded to 13 outlets worldwide- 2 in Japan, 3 in London, 6 in Hong Kong, 1 in Barcelona, and now to Singapore. Voted the number one ramen in London with numerous other accolades under their belt, Kanada-Ya’s story began when a chapter closed in Mr. Kanada’s life. A former professional keirin racer, brake-free bicycle racing was Mr. Kanada life until, a serious shoulder injury ended his sports career. Not succumbing to defeat, he went on to pursue the next thing he loved – ramen! A self-taught chef, Mr. Kanada’s breakthrough tonkotsu ramen came over a year later, after multiple experiments on pots full of broth, to what we get to delight in today at Kanada-Ya!
Facebook: @kanadaya.sg www.facebook.com/kanadaya.sg/
Instagram: @kanadaya.sg www.instagram.com/kanadaya.sg/