2020 was a bust. If you haven’t done anything about your personal finances then, you could just blame it on the COVID-19 pandemic.
But it’s 2021.
And it looks like we’re going to have to live with COVID-19 for a while.
So if you’re still living from paycheck to paycheck.
Or maybe you’re still putting off investing for your future.
Or you haven’t bought insurance to protect yourself and your loved ones…
Well, it’s time to stop making excuses this year and do something about it! And all you need is one day!
Be Part of Singapore’s Largest Personal Finance Festival
It’s 2021, and Seedly is back to help YOU take control of your personal finances with Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 — the LARGEST personal finance festival in Singapore — that is happening on Saturday, 10 April 2021, 10am to 5pm.
On Monday, 1 March 2021 only, enjoy 50% OFF Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 tickets:
- All Access Pass at $5 (usual price $10)
The first 2,000 ticket sign-ups will also get a limited edition goodie bag worth $55!
Act fast because the tickets for Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2020 were sold out within 5 hours!
What Is Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 About?
Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 is Singapore’s largest personal finance festival where you can learn to take control of your personal finances in one day.
You can expect keynotes, discussion panels, and workshops on various topics like:
- Investment strategies (disruptive sectors, stocks, REITs, robo-advisors)
- How to decide between BTO, Resale, EC, or Condo
- What type of insurance do you really need
- Family planning and saving as a couple
- Feng shui tips and hacks to optimise your career
- Global outlook of global and Singapore’s economy
- How to be a CPF multi-millionaire
- How to plan a cost-effective wedding
- Credit card hacks and the future of miles
- Alternative career paths
- And more…
All of these will be presented in an actionable and simple manner by an international line-up of experts, industry titans, and leaders from the personal finance space like:
- Catherine D. Wood, Founder, CEO & CIO of ARK Invest
- Jamus Lim, International Economist & Associate Prof of Economics, ESSEC Asia-Pacific
- Goh Wei Choon and He Ruiming, Co-founders of The Woke Salaryman
- Liu Tianwei, CEO & Co-founder of Xfers
- Dora Seow, Country Head Singapore, Franklin Templeton
- Loo Cheng Chuan, Founder of 1M65
To sweeten the deal, there’re even lucky draws where you can stand a chance to win $3,200 worth of prizes and staycations from 6 luxury hotels!
Sort out your personal finances and get a chance to relax at a swanky hotel like Capella, Marina Bay Sands, or Andaz for free? Sounds like a fiscally responsible decision.
Where and When Is Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021?
Due to COVID-19, Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 will be held virtually on Saturday, 10 April 2021, 10am to 5pm.
Where to Buy Tickets for Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021?
Just head over to the Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2021 website and buy your tickets on 1 March 2021 to enjoy the 50% discount off an All Access Pass!