Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Tis’ the season to experience a magical Christmas at Jewel Changi Airport.
Jewel Changi Airport is bringing us a one-of-a-kind snowfall experience this festive season so that we can enjoy the thrill of winter this yuletide without having to travel abroad. “Blizzards” of snow will descend at Shiseido Forest Valley at different intervals at 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm and 10.30pm from 19 November 2020 to 3 January 2021.
To enter Shiseido Forest Valley during this period will require a presentation of a qualifying receipt at the entrance. Every $30 nett spend at Jewel Changi Airport can admits 2 persons on the same day. Admission is free for children below the age of 3.
Once you enter Shiseido Forest Valley from the 16-metre tall Christmas Tree, you can explore different themed-areas such as the Santa’s Workshop, Fireplace and Santa’s Sleigh to take insta-worthy photographs.
Here’s what you can expect:
View this post on Instagram
For more information, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- Every $30 nett spend at Jewel Changi Airport admits 2 persons to Shiseido Forest Valley on the same day.
- Admission is from 6pm to 11pm daily (last admission at 10.30pm).
- All redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase.
- Please bring the qualifying receipt(s) to the Xmas tree at Level 1 entrance (next to Violet Oon) for the redemption.
- Admission is free for children below the age of 3, with an accompanying adult who has a qualifying receipt.
- Receipts are for single-use and no re-entry is allowed.
- Other terms and conditions by Jewel Changi Airport apply.