As part of Singtel’s Better Thursday, there are many exciting deals coming up on 9 July 2015.
Delight your taste buds with a FREE scoop of Ben & Jerry ice cream + 1 free topping of your choice.
There are 10,000 scoops to be given away, whilst stocks last!
You need to be the first 10,000 Singtel’s customers to click “Redeem” on their rewards page here: singtel.com/rewards (You need to login with your OnePass, so register if you haven’t.)
You will then receive the redemption letter by post from Singtel.
Give your friends who are Singtel’s customers a heads up, share this deal with them!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for the first 10,000 redemptions from 9 – 22 July 2015, whilst stocks last.
- Only 1 submission is allowed per customer per Dining category, every 2 (two) months.
- All redemptions submitted and/or performed cannot be cancelled or withdrawn or amended.
- Voucher will be mailed to your Singapore-registered address of your designated billing account with Singtel within 14 working days upon successful redemption.
- Each voucher entitles to one (1) scoop of Ben & Jerry ice cream with one (1) FREE topping only.
- Vouchers are valid for redemption till 31 August 2015 at selected Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops.
- Only physical printed vouchers are valid for redemption and accepted by Ben & Jerry’s staff.
- Singtel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any matter arising from, relating to and/or attributable to such products and/or services.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion/redemption.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace this promotion/redemption with items of similar value.
- Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of redemption from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Terms and conditions of Singtel and/or The Lo & Behold Group Pte Ltd may apply in addition to these terms.
- Singtel’s General Terms and Conditions of Service(s) shall apply. It can be found at www.singtel.com (“General Terms”) and may be amended from time to time.