With the phase 2 reopening, Paradise Group’s restaurants have begun to welcome dine-in guests. Safe distancing measures have been put in place across all the restaurants to ensure the safety of its diners.
From 6 July till 31 August, customers who dine in at their restaurants will enjoy 20% off their total bill whereas customers who do takeaways will enjoy a 30% discount on their orders.
The promotions will be available at the following restaurants:
- Paradise Teochew
- Beauty in The Pot
- Canton Paradise
- Paradise Dynasty
- Paradise Classic
- Paradise Hotpot
- Le Shrimp Ramen
- Canton Paradise Noodle & Congee House
Paradise Group of restaurants has also launched a wide array of seasonal mainstays for a limited time only. Each participating restaurant will be holding a special theme for its line-up of seasonal items, such as:
- Beauty in The Pot: Beauty in The Pot’s Shrimp Broth is set to make a glorious return. Making the broth is a laborious process. Fresh big prawns are baked at 180°C for 45 minutes, hand-grinded to a fine texture, then simmered for more than eight hours with premium conpoy for an umami note.
- LeNu: Mala lovers will go gaga over LeNu’s “Mala Overload” offerings. Fans of the Oscar-winning movie Parasite will find the Korean-style Parasite Wagyu Beef with Soy Bean Paste Dry Noodle familiar.
- Paradise Dynasty: The “Shanghai Night” line-up pays tribute to the best dishes of the city. Expect delights such as Pork Ribs in Sweet Plum Sauce, and the Crispy Original Xiao Long Bao, a unique take on the classic soup dumplings.
- Paradise Classic: Doling out the best of Singapore and Malaysian zi char mainstays, including the irresistible Seafood Paradise Signature Creamy Butter Crab and lip-smacking Stewed Roasted Pork with Diced Chilli in Claypot.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid daily from 6 July till 31 Aug 2020 for Citibank and Maybank Credit or Debit Cardmembers and PGR members. * Refer to editor’s note below
- Takeaway bills enjoy 30% discount; dine-in bills enjoy 20% discount.
- Discount is given on à la carte food bill before service charge (dine-in only) and 7% GST, excluding beverage, appetiser, soup base and condiments charge.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- Management reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.
* Editor’s note: If you don’t have a Citibank or Maybank card, you can sign up for a PGR membership here for S$30. The membership will include P$32 credits (P$1 = $1) that you can use to offset your bill.