Here’s your 1-for-1 treat at KOI
Enjoy 1-for-1 offer on selected bubble teas at KOI Thé when you pay with OCBC Pay AnyoneTM.
Valid from 12 to 18 Feb 2020.
Simply download the OCBC Pay Anyone app and make your payment with it to enjoy the offer. You need at least an OCBC Online Banking account, an OCBC Savings or Current account and a supported smartphone. For more information on how to set up OCBC Pay Anyone, click here.
Share this promotion with your friends and loved ones!
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid every day from 12 – 18 February 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Offer is only valid for medium size Black Tea/Green Tea Macchiato: S$3.30, Golden Bubble Honey Green tea: S$3.90 and Golden Bubble Milk Tea/ Green Milk Tea: S$4 (customer may choose no bubble but the price will still be the same).
- Offer is only valid at all KOI Café outlets in Singapore except Changi Airport T3 outlet.
- The drink of the higher value will be charged, e.g. if the customer chooses one Golden Bubble Milk Tea and one Green Tea Macchiato, the higher price will be charged, which is S$4.
- Each customer can only get ONE 1-for-1 offer per transaction. They will have to queue again in order to get their second 1-for-1 offer.
- Payment must be made with OCBC Pay Anyone app only.
- Offer is subject to service charge and GST.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for details.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any cardholder and the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offer, or any product or service relating thereto. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer, or any product or service relating thereto, by any person.
- OCBC’s decisions on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- While stocks last.