- Kanada-Ya @ Paragon – 290 Orchard Road, #04-09/K1, Paragon, Singapore 238859
- Kanada-Ya @ Marina Square – 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-203/204, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
- Kanada-Ya @ Century Square – 2 Tampines Central 5, #01-34, Singapore 529509
- Kanada-Ya @ JEM – 50 Jurong Gateway Road, #03-09, Singapore 608549
- Kanada-Ya @ PLQ – 10 Paya Lebar Rd, #03-30, Singapore 409057
Established in 2009 in the small town of Yukuhashi, Fukuoka, Japan, which is also Mr Kanada’s hometown – Kanada-Ya has since expanded to 13 outlets worldwide- 2 in Japan, 3 in London, 6 in Hong Kong, 1 in Barcelona, and now to Singapore. Voted the number one ramen in London with numerous other accolades under their belt, Kanada-Ya’s story began when a chapter closed in Mr. Kanada’s life. A former professional keirin racer, brake-free bicycle racing was Mr. Kanada life until, a serious shoulder injury ended his sports career. Not succumbing to defeat, he went on to pursue the next thing he loved – ramen! A self-taught chef, Mr. Kanada’s breakthrough tonkotsu ramen came over a year later, after multiple experiments on pots full of broth, to what we get to delight in today at Kanada-Ya!