Yay, it’s now or never.
For those that did not have a chance to try the KFC Chicken Skin that was launched in Singapore last year, now you have no reason to miss it.
KFC Singapore has announced in a press release that they will be bringing back the much-anticipated KFC Chicken Skin from 20 February 2020. Each piece is hand-breaded and coated with KFC’s secret recipe of herb and spices before frying to crispy perfection.
It will be available at 83 KFC restaurants islandwide (that is all outlets except KFC Kidzania and Singapore Zoo) as well as on KFC Delivery for $3.50 a box. Top up $1 as for a regular Pepsi Black.
Share this news with your friends and loved ones!
Terms & Conditions
- Available from 20 February 2020, while stocks last.
- Available for Dine-in, Takeaway, and KFC Delivery.
- Available in all KFC restaurants except KFC KidZania and Singapore Zoo.
- Limited to 5 sets per transaction.
- $1 add-on drink is limited to a regular Pepsi Black