Spicy food lover, fall in here!
You’re only a true spicy food lover once you completed this challenge by HK noodle chain, TamJai SamGor.
TamJai SamGor is giving away up to S$500 in cash and vouchers for the top 3 person who can finish a bowl of their noodle prepared at the SPICIEST DOUBLE Hell Fire level. Each bowl comes in a standard portion of Mixian with minimum 2 toppings and participants should finish the entire bowl including the soup.
Note that this challenge is open for dine-in from now till 31 October, 3pm – 5pm at the following outlets:
- Bedok Mall (#B1-52)
- VivoCity (#B2-28)
- Chinatown Point (#01-01/02)
Here’s the spicy level for your reference:
The prizes are as follow:
- 1st Place: $500 (comprises of $400 cash + $100 TamJai SamGor Vouchers)
- 2nd Place: $300 (comprises of $250 cash + $50 TamJai SamGor Vouchers)
- 3rd Place: $200 (comprises of $150 cash + $50 TamJai SamGor Vouchers)
Terms & Conditions
- Top 3 winners will be finalised at the end of the contest period and will be determined by the shortest time taken to complete the bowl of Mixian.
- During the challenge, participants are not allowed to drink or say the word “Spicy”.
- Participants are required to finish the standard portion of Mixian with minimum 2 toppings, including the soup.
- Open for dine-in participation from 1 Sep – 31 Oct 3pm-5pm.
- Choice of soup is limited to Ma La Soup, Wu La Soup and San Suan Soup only.
- Participants are required to be minimum 18 years old.
- Filming is also required during the challenge.
- Tam Jai (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.