Are you looking forward to the public holiday (Labour Day) on May 1st?
Here’s something to make you wish for next week to come faster:
Head over to Sentosa after your school or work on 30 April 2015, and MOST of their attractions, rides and dining are going at ONLY $5 each on this special day.
You heard it right. Take the Cable Car, go for a Combat Skirmish, Take the flying fox at MegaZip, or race down the hill with the Luge and many more at only $5 EACH.
Payment must be made with MASTERCARD.
Even iFly is going at $5 per ride. (U.P $99)
That is not all. Even your meals and dining are going at $5.
What? Maine Lobster at Tanjong Beach Club or a main course at il Lido at $5? I’m going for the Wagyu Beef at
Terms and conditions:
- All tickets/experiences included in the promotion is valid for 30 April 2015, limited to the stipulated number of redemptions only.
- Limited to 2 redemptions per Cardmember per bill, for all participating merchants. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
- Attraction tickets are valid for purchases made over the respective attractions’ own ticketing counter only.
- Offers are not valid with any other promotions, vouchers, privileges, membership/loyalty programmes unless otherwise stated.
- Offers listed are subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for details.
- Sentosa and MasterCard’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
For more info, visit http://bit.ly/Sentosa5
Mark your calendar and SHARE this sweet deal with your friends!