What better way to celebrate Singapore’s 52nd birthday than with our favourite national pastime – food? Take the indulgence up several notches with Kam’s Roast’s highly acclaimed offerings. The restaurant is holding a special promotion: Buy any two roast items and get the third roast item at half price!
Kam’s Roast’s signature dishes such as the Roast Duck and Suckling Pig will have your guests rubbing their hands with glee. The duck’s crackling is ethereally thin and crispy, and the meat is succulent. The Suckling Pig is roasted gently for long hours, and the collagen produced from the meat is bound to please.
The ‘Toro’ Char Siu is made with premium pork belly. The secret recipe is by Mr Kinsen Kam Kwan Sing, who was once the second-generation owner at the famed Yung Kee. The pork is seasoned with Kam family’s award-winning marinade. The slab of meat is barbequed and boasts a melt-in-your-mouth texture and just the right amount of char for that smoky flavour. Each slice of char siu has the perfect balance of lean meat and fat, with the burnt bits adding a delightful crunch. The ‘Toro’ Char Siu pairs well with red and white wines.
Situated in Pacific Plaza, Kam’s Roast brings Hong Kong’s most famous roast meats to Singapore. The flagship outlet in Hong Kong was awarded the Michelin Star in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 editions of MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong & Macau.
Terms and Conditions
- Buy 2 roast items and get the 3rd roast item of equal or lesser value at 50% off.
- The discount applies to the amount before the inclusion of 7% GST.
- The discount is to be redeemed at Kam’s Roast Singapore and is valid for takeaways only.
- The discount applies to transactions in a single receipt. No splitting of bills is allowed.
- The offer is not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- While stocks last.
Address: Pacific Plaza, 9 Scotts Road #01-04/05/06/07, Singapore 228210
Opening Hours: 11am to 10pm (Monday- Friday) 10.30am to 10pm (Saturday, Sunday & PH)