Missing authentic Hong Kong snacks? Joy Luck Teahouse will be opening its eighth outlet at Junction 8 on 15th April 2021, within just 8 months of opening its first store at ION Orchard! The teahouse will be unveiling the Hong Kong-style Wife Cake, or Lou Po Beng (老婆饼) at $2.50 each. To celebrate the opening, there will be a 1-for-1 promotion for each box of Lou Po Beng (4 pcs) exclusively at Junction 8! Only available for the first 88 customers of the day from 15-18 April 2021.
This traditional Cantonese pastry boasts a thin flaky crust, which wraps a slightly chewy filling of premium mashed, slightly sweet, candied winter melon. Each Lou Po Beng (老婆饼) is served fresh from the oven and follows a secret recipe that owner and legendary TV producer Robert Chua himself treasures — he has lived in Hong Kong for over 50 years and found this version to be the best.
Joy Luck Teahouse Junction 8
Address: #B1-03/03A Junction 8, 9 Bishan Place Singapore 579837
Operating Hours: 9am to 10pm
Nearest MRT: Bishan
Terms & Conditions:
- 1-for-1 is available only for the first 88 customers of the day from 15-18 April 2021 who purchase 1 box of Lou Po Beng (4 pcs).
- Limited to 1 box (4 pcs) per customer, per receipt.
- Promotion valid at Joy Luck Teahouse Junction 8 outlet only.
- Not valid with other promotions and membership privileges.
- The management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Instagram: @joyluck.teahouse https://www.instagram.com/joyluck.teahouse/
Facebook: @joyluck.teahouse https://www.facebook.com/joyluck.teahouse
Hashtags: #joyluckteahouse #joyluckteahousesg