Enjoy $4 off GrabShare rides this week!
Living on a shoestring budget this week? Here’s how GrabShare can help you get more for less!
From 1 to 7 April, enjoy $4 off when you book a GrabShare and pay via GrabPay (credit/debit card).
Promo code: SAVE4
Share this promo code with your friends and loved ones!
Ride fares are up to 30% lower than a regular GrabCar. So here’s no better time to share!
That’s not all..
More GrabShare passengers means fewer cars in a jam. So with enough people on board, it’ll hopefully reduce traffic congestion and result in faster trips. Saving the Earth and saving time – you can’t put a price on that!
How does GrabShare work?
GrabShare is a unique carpooling service where you only share rides with people heading in the same direction. We guarantee that there are no unnecessary detours.
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Choose GrabShare.
- Select ‘GrabPay’ as your payment method.
- Enter the promo code SAVE4.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $4 off your final fare.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for GrabShare rides only.
- Promotion period is valid from 1 – 7 April 2017 (9am – 9pm daily).
- Valid for payments via GrabPay (credit/debit card) only.
- Valid for 2 redemptions per Grab account per day.
- Limited to the first 15,000 redemptions daily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please apply the promo code SAVE4.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code SAVE4 to work, you need update your app to the latest version. When redeeming, choose the GrabShare vehicle type, select payment via GrabPay (credit/debit) and key in your pick up and drop off points.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you booked your GrabShare ride with your debit or credit card. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code SAVE4 and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to redeem” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How will I know when the maximum redemptions for this promotion has been reached?
Grab will actively update our social media channels so do keep a lookout for it.
We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left throughout the day. Do keep a lookout there!
7. How will ERP tolls and surcharges be split amongst passengers?
In the spirit of sharing the ride and the fare, all tolls incurred during the journey will be split between passengers.
Scenario 1: ONE passenger is onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 1: All ERP charges to be paid by that passenger.
Scenario 2: TWO passengers are onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 2: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
Scenario 3: Passenger A is onboard. Driver passes an ERP gantry and picks up Passenger B.
Tip 3: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
For general terms and conditions, click here.