After seven successful standalone stores, Cheers and FairPrice Xpress is proud to open its eighth standalone FairPrice Xpress store, a store that’s more than just a convenience mart. FairPrice Xpress @ Tanglin is the third of such format opened in the year 2021 and will carry everything you need for your daily essentials, groceries and more.
The store offers fresh fruits, vegetables and meat tended to by an in-store butchery counter stocked by Swiss Butchery. Adding to the shopping experience is a wine section, carefully curated by award winning sommeliers. Adjacent to it is a fresh bakery, the result of a first partnership with Le Petite Bakery, that will see to the most delicious cakes and bakes as well as artisanal coffee. For those on the go, there is also a full range of ready-to-eat meals complete with a menu of snacks and drinks for customers who want a quick meal.
FairPrice Xpress @ Tanglin Opening Special: Exclusive 1-for-1 deals for 3 days only from 20-22 August!
For one weekend only from 20 – 22 August, FairPrice Xpress Tanglin will be having all-day long in-store 1-FOR-1 promotions for:
- Any Croissant or Danish at Le Petit Bakery
- Any Cheese Cocktails or Truffle Ham (800g) at the Swiss Butchery Section
- 9pcs Assorted Sushi at the Sushi Counter
- Ah Ge Li Nanxing’s Dried Scallop Hae Bee Hiam
- Chef Justin Quek’s favourite Ready Meals
- Sambal Prawn Capellini by Chef Justin Quek: An East-meets-West fusion meal! Al dente capellini is tossed with a generous serving of the chef’s speciality sambal sauce. Juicy and flavourful prawns up the indulgence.
- Chicken A La Crème by Chef Justin Quek: Inspired by traditional French fare! The tender chicken is cooked à la crème style in a rich, decadent white cream sauce.
- Fish Curry and Coconut Rice by Chef Justin Quek: This wholesome and homemade curry is a wonderful marriage of Nonya rempah and fresh fish.
While stocks last
Address: FairPrice Xpress @ Tanglin
56 Tanglin Rd, #01-02 02A, Singapore 247964