Own a OCBC Credit or Debit Card? Here’s a sweet treat for you!
OCBC will be giving away 10,000 free scoops of Swensen’s Ice Cream for its Cardmembers.
Simply download the OCBC WowDeals App to reserve the coupon. * Update: There are about 4515 coupons left as at time of writing
Don’t miss it! More information on OCBC WowDeals App here.
Share this deal with your friends who are OCBC Credit or Debit Cardmembers!
Terms and conditions
- This deal is limited to the first 10,000 reservations, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reserved coupon is valid for redemption from 16 December 2015 – 2 January 2016, valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Not valid on eve of and on public holiday. Redemption requests made after that will not be entertained or honored by the merchant.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, set menus or Swensen’s membership bonus point accumulation in the same bill.
- No splitting of bill/table.
- Offer is applicable to the billed amount excluding prevailing GST and service charge.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit/Debit Card. Reserved coupon must be presented prior to ordering.
- Offers are not exchangeable for cash or in kind. Not applicable with any other promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers or card privileges.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC Bank and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to offers or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants. Visit ocbc.com/cards for full terms and conditions.