I’m KIM Korean BBQ is one of the favorite haunt for those who love Korean BBQ Buffet without the price tag.
With a 90% vote on Hungrygowhere and a 4.6/5 rating, they well deserve all the raves they are getting.
Being wallet-friendly doesn’t mean they compromise on quality and for those who have dined there before can vouch for their quality as well as their efficiency of bringing in the new tray of meats as soon as they are about to get empty.
In other words, eat all you want and don’t worry about them running out of meats!
For the next couple of weeks, students get to enjoy their buffet at only $11.90++ on weekdays lunch! (18 – 22 and 25 – 29 May 2015)
Simply like their Facebook’s page and share their post
You also stand a chance to win a HTC RE Camera when you leave a comment on: “If you can only take one photo with the camera, what would you capture and why?”
Winner will be announced on 20 May 2015 on their Facebook’s page.
Terms & Conditions
1) LIKE their Facebook page and SHARE their post!
2) Valid for students with a valid student pass only.
3) Valid on 18-22 May and 25-29 May Lunch only.
4) Subjected to 1.5 hour dining time.
5) Not in conjunction with other discounts, privileges and promotions.
6) Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
For reviews on I’m KIM Korean BBQ, read it here: http://bit.ly/1QUdK96