You have to try to believe.
There is a place in Singapore where you can enjoy steamboat for less than $10 — and yes, in prime locations.
This place is no other than Shi Li Fang, a Taiwanese steamboat restaurant that first opened their outlet in Orchard Central in 2014. It now has 6 outlets island-wide, with more outlets coming our way.
For the price of $9.90++, foodies can enjoy a steamboat set lunch that comes with the soup base, vegetable platter, a choice of meat, rice or noodles, and a beverage. Valid daily from 11am – 4pm.
You can choose from the Specialty Chicken Set, Mushroom Set, Pork Belly, Pork and Chicken combo, Fish Slices or an All-one set meal.
For those who want more, can order ala-carte from their menu where you can enjoy 50% off the seafood and meat items. There are a large variety of seafood and meat items to choose from including items such as crayfish, scallops, lobsters, bamboo clam, abalone and more.
Not to forget there are 20 types of dipping sauces that you can mix and match to go with your food.
For the futuristic ones, they have robots serving you.
The bill for 3 person comes up to $36.05 after accounting for GST and service charge. That’s very affordable and value-for-money.
You can reserve a table at their Orchard Central’s outlet here:
Shi Li Fang
- Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #07-10/11 Singapore 238896 (For reservation, click here.)
- Thomson Plaza, 301 Upper Thomson Road, #01-106 Singapore 574408 (For reservation, call 6456 0800)
- Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Road, #B1-30 Singapore 059413 (For reservation, call 6636 3833)
- Icon Village, 12 Gopeng Street, #01-41 Singapore 078877 (For reservation, call 6222 8518)
- City Square Mall, 180 Kitchener Road, #02-53/54 Singapore 208539 (For reservation, call 6636 7899)
- J-Cube, 2 Jurong East Central 1 #02-08A Singapore 609731 (For reservation, call 6694 2122)