If you drink Tiger Beer and plan to travel, here’s a good deal for you.
From now till 25 Dec, get a free $100 Scoot voucher when you purchase 2 x Tiger Beer 30-can packs.
One carton cost about $66.30 ($58.90 at FairPrice for a limited time) at major supermarkets. This works out to be around $117.80 for 2 cartons of Tiger Beer.
- If you are already planning to travel with Scoot, why not purchase 2 cartons of Tiger Beers for around the same price and get the voucher to offset your Scoot tickets? Here you go, enjoy your free booze! Cheers.
- For those who are purchasing the Tiger Beers for a special occasion (i.e Christmas), you get a free $100 Scoot voucher! That’s about the price of a return ticket to Bangkok via Scoot. Free holiday, why not?
Either way, you win.
How to redeem:
- SMS ‘TIGERBEER‘ to 9010 2322 to see how many vouchers are left for redemption
- SMS: TIGER <SPACE> NAME <SPACE> NRIC <SPACE> RECEIPT NUMBER TO 9753 9522
The first 500 customers who SMS in will receive the vouchers.
Editor’s Note: There are about 460 vouchers left as at time of writing. (4 Dec, 7pm) Follow Step 1 to check balance.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply.
- While stocks last.
- Promotion period: 1 December 2016 – 25 December 2016.
- SMS in to participate. Accumulated receipts allowed.
- Valid 1 ID per redemption. Travel validity: 1 December 2016 – 30 November 2017