Ride the Cable Car for free
Planning for a family day out? Now you can ride the cable car on the Sentosa Line for free.
As part of Sentosa’s Jubilee perks, Singaporean and Permanent Resident can enjoy a free cable car ride on the Sentosa Line from now till 31 October 2022. To redeem the free ride, you need to sign up for a free Islander membership and verify your Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Resident status. If you already have an Islander membership, you can log in and then verify your status via Myinfo with Singpass.
Here’s what you will see on your screen when you log into your account:
Once you have verified your status, you can present your Islander member QR code at any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters to redeem your free ticket.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 1 Jun 2022 to 31 Oct 2022.
- Valid only for 01 Singapore Cable Car (Sentosa Line) ticket redemption for each eligible Islander member.
- Eligible Islander Member must be verified as a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident through Singpass.
- Please login to your membership account and present the Islander member QR code at any Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters to redeem your free ticket.
- Please note that Singapore Cable Car (Sentosa Line) is scheduled for annual maintenance from 19 – 29 Jul 2022 and will not be in operation.
- Special Promotion: Member can choose to top up $15 to upgrade the ticket to a Singapore Cable Sky Pass (Round Trip) which includes both Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line.