Go Mad for Mentaiko with your loved one from 11 to 14 February 2022, with a special one-for-one promotion for all Mentaiko sides! Take your pick from Mentaiko Karaage for crunchy fried chicken cutlets now topped with mentaiko for an extra dash of umami; Mentaiko Gyoza for pan-fried dumplings fragranced with the mentaiko; Mentaiko Fries for a salty treat lengthened upon by the creaminess of mentaiko and Mentaiko Takoyaki for delicious riceballs with seafood morsels further sweetened by mentaiko.
The discount is applicable to mixing and matching and is applied to the lower-priced item. Available at all outlets!
- Kanada-Ya @ Paragon – 290 Orchard Road, #04-09/K1, Paragon, Singapore 238859
- Kanada-Ya @ Marina Square – 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-203/204, Marina Square, Singapore 039594
- Kanada-Ya @ Century Square – 2 Tampines Central 5, #01-34, Singapore 529509
- Kanada-Ya @ JEM – 50 Jurong Gateway Road, #03-09, Singapore 608549
- Kanada-Ya @ PLQ Mall – 10 Paya Lebar Road #03-30, Singapore 409057
Established in 2009 in the small town of Yukuhashi, Fukuoka, Japan, which is also Mr Kanada’s hometown – Kanada-Ya has since expanded to 13 outlets worldwide- 2 in Japan, 3 in London, 6 in Hong Kong, 1 in Barcelona, and now to Singapore. Voted the number one ramen in London with numerous other accolades under their belt, Kanada-Ya’s story began when a chapter closed in Mr. Kanada’s life. A former professional keirin racer, brake-free bicycle racing was Mr. Kanada life until, a serious shoulder injury ended his sports career. Not succumbing to defeat, he went on to pursue the next thing he loved – ramen! A self-taught chef, Mr. Kanada’s breakthrough tonkotsu ramen came over a year later, after multiple experiments on pots full of broth, to what we get to delight in today at Kanada-Ya!