Fly to exciting destinations
From the night markets in Taiwan to the Buckingham Palace in London, excite yourself with new experiences as you discover places. Enjoy two-to-travel special Economy Class fares from SGD$228 all-in per person, exclusively with DBS/POSB cards. Offer ends 22 May 2018, book online now.
Check out the promo fares below:
|Destinations||Price from||Search Flights|
|Hong Kong||S$258||Search Flights|
|Toronto (Canada)||S$1,378||Search Flights|
|Vancouver (Canada)||S$1,308||Search Flights|
|Tel Aviv||S$1,418||Search Flights|
|Los Angeles||S$1,168||Search Flights|
|New York||S$1,438||Search Flights|
Who’d you travel with? Share these promo fares with your friends and loved ones!
Terms & Conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Apr 2018 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing. Tickets must be paid using Singapore-issued DBS/POSB Cards. Cardholders need not be the traveller.
- Minimum two or more passengers travelling together in one booking, no deviation is allowed.
- Sales period: 02 – 22 May 2018
- Travel period: Travel departing Singapore between 06 May 2018 – 31 Mar 2019
- Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure from Singapore on O class and 21 days on Q class
- High season: High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between the following dates:
- To Bangkok and Taiwan: 25 May – 22 Jun/ 09-10 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018/ 01-08 Feb/ 08-15 Mar 2019
- To Japan and Korea: 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 23 Aug/ 31 Aug – 07 Sep/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018/ 01-08 Feb/ 08-15 Mar 2019
- To Europe, Middle East and North America: 25 May – 22 Jun/ 01 Jul – 31 Aug/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018/ 08-15 Mar 2019
- Weekend surcharge:
- SGD30 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Bangkok, Taiwan, Japan and Korea)
- SGD50 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Europe, Middle East and North America)
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O Class: Point to point only. No stopover is permitted.
- Q Class: One Hong Kong stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong airport taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable Bangkok taxes.
- Rebooking fee:
- O Class: Valid on flight/date shown only.
- Q Class: Fee of SGD150 per person applies for flight/ date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/ advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- O Class: Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Q Class: SGD150 will apply for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- Asia Miles Accrual: Eligible for mileage except O Class
- O Class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Q Class: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee. Partially unused tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant fare: 30% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.