Plan your next vacation with Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific has run a limited-time two-to-travel promotion for some of the top destinations in the world including Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Bangkok and more.
Grab a companion and enjoy amazing two-to-travel fares to Cathay Pacific’s specially selected destinations:
- Departure period: 11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
- Book by 18 Jun 2018
|Destinations||Travel Period||Price||Find Flights|
|Hong Kong||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$258||Find Flights|
|Bangkok||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$228||Find Flights|
|Taipei||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$408||Find Flights|
|Seoul||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$538||Find Flights|
|New York (John F Kennedy)||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1478||Find Flights|
|New York (Newark Liberty)||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1478||Find Flights|
|Los Angeles||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1338||Find Flights|
|San Francisco||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1338||Find Flights|
|Vancouver||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1638||Find Flights|
|Toronto||11 Jun 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||S$1798||Find Flights|
Who’d you travel with? Share these promo fares with your friends and loved ones!
Terms & Conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Jun 2018 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Minimum two or more passengers travelling together in one booking, no deviation is allowed.
- Sales period: 28 May – 18 Jun 2018
- Travel period: Travel departing Singapore between 11 Jun 2018 – 31 Mar 2019
- Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure from Singapore on O class and 14 days on Q class
- High season: High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between the following dates:
- 11 – 22 Jun/ 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018/ 01 – 08 Feb 2019
- Weekend surcharge:
- SGD30 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Bangkok, Taiwan and Korea)
- SGD50 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to North America)
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O Class: Point to point only. No stopover is permitted.
- Q Class: One Hong Kong stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong airport taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable Bangkok taxes.
- Bangkok: point-to-point itinerary only
- Rebooking fee:
- O Class: Valid on flight/date shown only.
- Q Class: Fee of SGD150 per person applies for flight/ date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/ advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- O Class: Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Q Class: SGD150 will apply for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- Asia Miles Accrual: Eligible for mileage except O Class
- O Class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Q Class: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee. Partially unused tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant fare: 10% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.