$1 Treat for SAFRA members
SAFRA has just launched a $1 Monthly Treats promotion for SAFRA members.
From now till 31 October, SAFRA members can redeem a Gong Cha Pearl Milk Tea or Plum Green Tea (Medium-sized) at only $1!
How to redeem:
- Download mSAFRA app.
- Click on top left-hand <Menu>, go to <e-Voucher> tab.
- Select the treat in your <Wallet> and redeem at the participating outlet.
- Scan QR code located at the cashier or enter 4-digit code number upon ordering/payment.
Promotion is redeemable at the following Gong Cha stores:
- #01-141A/141B Singapore Post Centre
- #01-06 Northpoint City (North Wing)
- #02-27 Westgate
- #01-10 Eunos MRT Station
- #B1-K7 Plaza Singapura
- #B1-39 One Raffles Place Shopping Podium Tower 1
- #01-40 Woodlands MRT Station
- #01-39 Century Square
- #01-14 Pasir Ris Mrt Station
- #01-04 Simei MRT Station
- #01-546 Blk 190, Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
- #03-08 Bugis Junction
- #02-40/41 Compass One
- #01-2531 Blk 703, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
- #03-212 Marina Square
- #01-37, 313 Orchard
- #B1-14/15 Hougang Mall
- #02-K10 Causeway Point
- #02-01 Funan Centre
- #01-24 Tampines MRT Station
- #B2-15, Paya Lebar Quarter
- #04-18A Lot One
- #B1-44 NEX
Terms & Conditions
- Limited to the first 5,000 redemptions.
- Promotion is only valid for the purchase of medium-size pearl milk tea or plum green tea listed above.
- e-Voucher must be presented at Gong Cha stores prior to ordering/payment to enjoy the subsidized treat.
- Limited to 1 redemption per SAFRA member on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Promotion is only available at selected Gong Cha stores in Singapore.
- E-voucher is strictly non-transferrable, non-refundable and will not be replaced once expired or utilized.
- SAFRA and Gong Cha reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.