Here’s Phoon Huat’s version of the famous Basque Burnt Cheesecake that has taken the world by storm. Super simple, great for beginners!
Find all ingredients on RedManShop.com.
Find recipe here: https://www.redmanshop.com/dims/basque-burnt-cheesecake
- Royal Victoria Cream Cheese 450 gm (Product Code: 67061)
- RedMan Caster Sugar 120 gm (Product Code: 1417)
- RedMan Eggs 3 eggs (Product Code: 12088)
- RedMan Vanilla Essence 2 tsp (Product Code: 67722)
- RedMan Corn Flour 7 gm (Product Code:1201)
- Grand Fermage Whipping Cream 220 gm. (Product Code: 58611)
- Round Cake tin with removable base 1 pc (Product Code: 50010)
- Whisk cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one by one followed by the vanilla essence. Whisk till creamy.
- Add the sieved corn flour and mix well.
- Add the whipping cream and mix till combined.
- Line the 6″ cake tin with a removable base with baking paper on the bottom and sides.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 40-45mins.
- Once baked, let cool at room temperature completely before setting in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When time to serve, remove from cake tin and enjoy!