Don’t miss out on this offer if you are shopping for groceries at FairPrice this week.
FairPrice has released a couple of $5 coupons on The Straits Times (27 Apr) newspaper.
There are 2 pieces of $5 coupons that you can cut out from the printed copy of your newspaper, and you can use all 2 coupons in one transaction.
That also means you can easily save $10 when you shop at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest and FairPrice Xtra! ($5 off with min spend of $50, $10 off with min spend of $100)
You can take a look at the coupons below. (Click to enlarge)
Coupons are printed on page A13 of The Straits Times (27 Apr).
This is a great deal considering most of us shop at FairPrice, so share this offer around so that everyone can benefit from this.
Terms & Conditions
- Only original cut out coupons from The Straits Times newspaper will be accepted
- Copies or photocopies are invalid.
- Each coupon is valid for single use and qualifies you to a discount of $5 only
- Limited to 2 original cut out coupons per transaction
- Coupon is not exchangeable for cash
- Coupon is to be presented and retained by the cashier at checkout.
- Coupon is not valid for 4D, Toto, Big Sweep, gift vouchers, cigarettes and infant milk powder from 0-6 months
- Coupon is valid for use at all FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra only
- Not valid with any other vouchers or promotion
- Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice
Read Also: Get up to S$600 worth of vouchers (NTUC, Takashimaya, etc) when you apply for any of these credit cards!