Singapore’s 50th birthday celebration comes into bloom at Gardens by the Bay! Enjoy a host of offerings including a brand-new orchid floral display showcasing Singapore stories, a SG50 edition of the Garden Rhapsody music and light show, and special ticketing deals.
Local residents enjoy 50% off tickets to both conservatories, Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, from 7 – 10 Aug 2015. (U.P $12 per adult, $8 for child & senior citizens)
Don’t miss out on the SG50-commemorative “From Tales to Legends: Discover Singapore Stories” Floral Display at the Flower Dome during this period!
This will be a good opportunity to visit both conservatories if you haven’t! Don’t forget to share this fantastic deal with your friends.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion applies to Local Resident (Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents) admission tickets.
- The Jubilee Weekend promotion is redeemable via Online Ticketing and via Ticketing Booths at Gardens by the Bay.
- Date of visit must be within the promotion period (7 to 10 August 2015) for the discount to apply.
- Proof of residency is required when purchasing tickets and when entering the conservatories.
- Each local resident may purchase up to 4 discounted tickets.
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Not valid for Friends of the Gardens Annual Pass.
* Local Senior Citizens (aged 60 and above) also enjoy free entry to both conservatories during this period: 1 Jun – 31 Aug 2015
* Tourists Promotion: One child enjoys free admission with every two Adult Standard Double Conservatories tickets purchased. Guests have to print out the offer from Singapore Tourism Board’s Golden Jubilee page in order to enjoy the promotion. Offer is valid from 9 June to 31 December 2015.