Enjoy $8 off* your second daily ride with Grab!
Can’t decide if you should splurge on your trip there or back? Now, you won’t have to! Simply take a GrabCar, both ways, and you’ll get $8 off your second GrabCar ride everyday.
From 4 March to 10 March, enjoy $8 off when you take your 2nd GrabCar ride in a day, and pay by card. Valid from 9am-9pm only.
Promo code: 8CAR
Fares are always fixed on GrabCar so head out in comfort and leave the rest to them.
Share this promo code with your friends and loved ones!
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- Make sure you have completed at least 1(one) ride with Grab within the day
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Choose GrabCar.
- Select ‘Credit/Debit’ card as your payment method.
- Enter the promo code 8CAR.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $8 off your final fare.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for GrabCar rides only.
- Promotion period is valid from 4 – 10 March 2017 (9am – 9pm).
- Valid for debit or credit card payment method only.
- Valid for 1 redemption per Grab account per day.
- Limited to the first 30,000 redemptions daily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please apply the promo code 8CAR.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code 8CAR to work, you need to have taken at least 1 ride with Grab within the day, update your app to the latest version, choose the GrabCar vehicle type, select payment via card and key in your pick up and drop off points.
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you have completed a ride with Grab within the same day and booked your GrabCar ride with your debit or credit card. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code 8CAR and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to redeem” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How will I know when the maximum redemptions for this promotion has been reached?
Grab will actively update our social media channels so do keep a lookout for it.
We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left throughout the day. Do keep a lookout there!