Fred Perry prides itself on being the first British heritage brand to successfully blend sportswear with streetwear and has stayed true to our ethos of authenticity, integrity and attitude.
From the beginning, Fred Perry – and the tipped pique shirt in particular – has been associated with a whole series of subcultures from Mods, skinheads, suedeheads, soul boys, rude boys, two tone to perry boys and Britpop. Today, our Laurel Wreath logo is instantly recognizable worldwide and the original Fred Perry cotton pique shirt is synonymous with underground fashion and British cool.
The good news? Fred Perry will be holding a massive sale of up to 50% off at The Cathay from 7 – 11 October 2015.
SAFRA members enjoy an additional 10% off and a preview sale on 7 October 2015.
Venue: The Cathay, 2 Handy Road, #B1 -11 to 13E, Singapore 229233
Date: Wed – Sun, 7 – 11 October 2015
- 5pm to 9pm on Wed (Sale Preview for SAFRA members)
- 11am to 9pm on Thu & Sun
- 11am to 10pm on Fri & Sat
- Last entry 30 min before closing
More info on the sale here.
Don’t forget to share this sale with FRED PERRY fans out there!
Terms & Conditions
- No exchange or return of products once sold.
- Present valid SAFRA card in person upon payment process.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.