For the first time ever, the critically acclaimed touring Taiwan food exhibition, Taiwan Food Festival (士林嘉年华), featuring Ningxia Night Market (宁夏夜市), is coming to Singapore, and will make Sentosa home from 16 January to 9 February 2020.
There will be more than 30 food stalls from Ningxia Night Market that will come to Singapore including stalls that sell the popular dishes such as Flaming Beef Cubes (火焰骰子牛肉), Beef Noodles (牛肉麵), Fried Chicken Cutlet and Crispy Salted Chicken (炸雞排, 鹽酥雞), Grilled King Oyster Mushroom (烤考杏苞菇), Tian Bu La (Taiwanese Oden) (甜不辣), Taiwanese Oyster Omelette (蚵仔煎), Egg-bombed Scallion Pancake (激蛋蔥油餅) and many more.
- Date: 16 Jan – 9 Feb 2020 (Closed on 20 – 22 Jan 2020)
- Time: 5pm to 10:30pm
- Venue: Siloso Point, Sentosa
- Payment Modes: Mastercard, Visa, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and EZ-link card. (Note: This is a cashless event.)
- Enjoy 10% off* F&B with Mastercard®
- Enjoy $5 off** your Grab ride to Sentosa with promo code “SentosaSpring”
- Flash your membership card and redeem $8 vouchers!***
- Sentosa Islander members: Redeem $8 vouchers for food
- NTUC members: Redeem $8 vouchers for food
- SAFRA members: Redeem $8 vouchers for drinks
- Civil Service Club Members: Redeem $8 vouchers for drinks
All images from Apollo Entertainment Media unless otherwise stated.