Goodwood Park Hotel celebrates the king of fruits with a lavish durian dessert buffet spread and more. A perennial favourite, the Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights is exclusively available from 17 October to 15 November at Coffee Lounge, while The Deli features five delectable ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 durian creations from 17 October to 30 November for a decadent treat anytime of the day.
In celebration of the hotel’s 120th anniversary, indulge and reminisce with a line-up of evergreen durian favourites. This year’s luxurious dessert buffet with durian pastries at Coffee Lounge features ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake, Crepe, Swiss Roll and Mini Éclair, together with D24 delights like the D24 Puff and Ice Cream (one serving per guest). A well-loved flavour in this year’s Durian Fiesta D24 Party Squares, the D24 Coffee Square also makes its appearance as one of the highlights, along with the scrumptious D24 Mini Peanut Tart and luscious D24 Pudding.
The dessert buffet also includes other enticing classics, such as Mango Pudding with Crème Chantilly and Fresh Mango, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Cherry Crumble and a Bread and Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. The extravagant Dessert Buffet with Mao Shan Wang and D24 Durian Delights spread is priced at $58.80++ per person, available during lunch from 12pm to 2.30pm and dinner from 6pm to 10.30pm.
It can also be paired with Coffee Lounge’s signature offerings for a complete dining experience:
- Top-up of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights with any À La Carte Main Course order $48.80++ per person
- Taiwan Porridge À La Carte Buffet inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $72++ per adult, $43.20++ per child
- 3-course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $62++ per person
- 4-course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, inclusive of Dessert Buffet with ‘Mao Shan Wang’ and D24 Durian Delights $66++ per person
Back by popular demand, five all-time favourite durian pastries are available for takeaway at The Deli (11am to 7pm):
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Crepe | $20 nett per piece, $128 nett for 8 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mini Éclairs | $28 nett for 6 pieces, $45 nett for 10 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake | $72 nett per cake (500g)
- D24 Puff | $28 nett for 6 pieces, $45 nett for 10 pieces
- D24 Coffee Square | $72 nett per cake (1kg)
Selected sweets can also be enjoyed over coffee or tea, or to round up a meal when dining at Coffee Lounge, L’Espresso and Min Jiang:
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Crepe | $18.70++ per piece, $119.65++ for 8 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mini Éclairs | $26.15++ for 6 pieces, $42.05++ for 10 pieces
- ‘Mao Shan Wang’ Mousse Cake | $67.30++ per cake (500g)
- D24 Puff | $10++ for 2 pieces, $26.15++ for 6 pieces, $42.05++ for 10 pieces
- D24 Coffee Square | $67.30++ per cake (1kg)
Dine-in prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Child price is for children 6-11 years of age. Takeaway prices stated are inclusive of prevailing government tax. Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
For delivery and self-pick-up orders, guests can order through the online ordering platform –https://goodwoodparkhotel.oddle.me. All pre-orders for durian pastries must be placed 5 days in advance.
Terms & Conditions
- Menu prices stated on the delivery platform are subject to prevailing government tax.
- No minimum order required for self-pick-up orders.
- Minimum order of $50 for deliveries, with a delivery fee of $15 nett to one location (except Jurong Island).
- Free delivery to one location (except Jurong Island) for orders of $120 nett and above.
- Some items may contain or have come in contact with allergens. Guests may check directly with Goodwood Park Hotel staff for assistance.