Extended till 14 June 2020
Standard Chartered will be giving away brand new sets of Apple AirPods for new customers who applied via SingSaver from 18 May to 14 June 2020. Existing cardholders will receive a $50 Grab voucher.
Click here to apply now and get a free AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (worth S$299)!
Follow these steps to redeem:
- Choose from any of the credit cards below that matches your spending habits.
- Click the Orange Apply Now button (Note: You need to click Apply Now and apply for the card via SingSaver to be eligible for the gift. Application via alternative channels or directly from the bank will NOT be eligible.)
- Fill in your email address to receive a link to the Rewards Redemption Form
- Complete your credit card application on the next page to receive your Application Reference Number (ARN)
- Fill in the Rewards Redemption Form with your unique ARN
If you are unsure of what your ARN looks like, please refer to this guide.
Important: The Rewards Redemption Form will be automatically sent to you immediately and most of the time it ends up in your spam/junk folder by mistake. Please add [email protected], and [email protected] to your “Safe Sender” list or Primary mail folder to ensure you receive all communications from them.
Note: For the Standard Chartered X Credit Card, you will get 40,000 miles upon approval and annual fee payment instead of the Apple Airpods Pro
Important disclosures on APR/Fees
This credit card promotion is fulfilled by SingSaver.com.sg. For enquiries on the redemption of gift, please email [email protected]
Address: 1A Keong Saik Rd, Singapore 089109
Frequently Asked Questions
- I applied for a credit card two months ago and I’ve received my credit card. But I’m still waiting for my Reward. What should I do?
- What if I did not receive the Rewards Redemption Email?
- Where do I find my application number/policy number?
application number: https://singsaver.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003370672-How-to-find-my-application-reference-number-
policy number: https://singsaver.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022558712-How-to-find-my-Insurance-Policy-Number-