Flame Café should be the next restaurant in every steamboat lovers’ must-try list.
Located just beside Tai Seng Mrt Station, Flame Café serves affordable western fare from all-day breakfast to pasta and chicken chops.
What came up as a hidden gem in their menu is, however, their 4-tier Cheesy Hotpot & BBQ Pagoda Steamboat.
- 1st tier: Soup Base
- 2nd tier: BBQ Hotplate
- 3rd tier: Cheese Dip
- 4th tier: Steamer
Check out HungryGoWhere’s feature:
The first tier consists of two different soup bases (Clear Chicken Soup & Ma La Soup). The second tier is where you can barbecue your marinated meats and seafood. The third tier comes with gooey cheese fondue for your to dip your sizzling meat in! Lastly, the top tier you can steam your crabs, clams and vegetables!
From now till 31 December, make a reservation through HungryGoWhere and enjoy 50% off their combo sets! Choose from:
- Seafood Combo @
– Soft Shell Crab, Sotong, Mussels, Tiger Prawns, Crabsticks, Sliced Fish Dory, Sliced Salmon
- Meat Combo @
– Sliced Beef, Sliced Mutton, Chicken Fillet, Chicken Hotdog, Chicken Wings, Chicken Hotdog, Chicken Wings, Cheese Hotdog, Cheese Tofu
- Seafood & Meat Combo @
– Sotong, Mussels, Tiger Prawns, Sliced Dory Fish, Sliced Salmon, Sliced Beef, Cheese Hotdog, Chicken Wings
Each set serves two to three pax. That works out to be about $10++ per person, and that’s what we call value-for-money!
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made through HungryGoWhere Website, Mobile App or Concierge Call Service, and this promotion must be selected.
- Valid from 15th November to 31st December 2016.
- All prices are subjected to 10% service charge.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- Flame Cafe management reserves the right to terminate the promotion and change or vary the promotional terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
73 Upper Paya Lebar Road, Centro Bianco, S534818
(Next to Tai Seng MRT Exit A)
Sun – Thurs: 9am – 10pm
Fri – Sat: 9am – 2am