2nd Person Cruises Free
Start your dream holiday with Dream Cruises.
It’s time to experience Genting Dream! Book your desired cruise from Singapore between Apr to Nov 2019 with the 2nd guest per cabin at free base fare! The 1st guest is charged at base fare that go as low as SGD 728. Valid for 2- to 5-night cruises.
- Booking Period: Now until 30 Jun 2019
- Sailing Period: Now until 6 Nov 2019 (except 14 Apr | 2, 5, 16, 23 & 26 Jun 2019)
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities (you can pay this onboard or add to your online booking). Your cruise reservation comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
Click here to book now.
Terms & Conditions
Booking Period: Now until 30 Jun 2019
Sailing Period: Now until 6 Nov 2019 (except 14 Apr | 2, 5, 16, 23 & 26 Jun 2019)
- Applies to Genting Dream 5N (Sun), 4N (Mon), 3N (Sun & Fri), and 2N (Mon & Wed) cruises, exclusive to Singapore passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the former, and foreigners with proof of residency in Singapore.
- The 1st guest per cabin is charged at promotional base fares starting from: SGD 728 – Interior Stateroom (ISS/ISA) | SGD 858 – Oceanview Stateroom (OSA/OSS) | SGD 928 – Balcony Stateroom (BSS/BSA) | SGD 1,008 – Balcony Deluxe Stateroom.
- The 2nd guest sharing the cabin is charged at free base fare.
- Minimum of 2 guests is required.
- 3rd and 4th guests per cabin will be charged at 50% of promotional twin-share rate.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share rate.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest’s fare upon 2 paying guests.
- Applies to Interior to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS-BDA) cabin categories.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.