Special fares to over 30 destinations
Enjoy Cathay Pacific’s two-to-travel fares from SGD228 all-in per person
From the night markets in Taiwan to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, excite yourself with new experiences as you discover places. Enjoy our two-to-travel special Economy Class fares with OCBC Cards from SGD$228 all-in per person. Offer ends 2 Jul 2018.
Check out the fares below:
|Destinations||Price from (all-in return)||Find Flights|
|Hong Kong||SGD258||Find Flights|
| Mainland China
(Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chongqing, Xiamen and more)
(Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung)
(Seoul, Jeju, Busan)
(Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Okinawa)
|Tel Aviv||SGD1,938||Find Flights|
|Italy (Rome, Milan)||SGD1,388||Find Flights|
| United Kingdom
| United States
(Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Washington)
Who’d you travel with? Share these promo fares with your travel buddy on Facebook!
Terms & Conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Jun 2018 but are subjected to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing. Tickets must be paid using Singapore-issued OCBC Cards. Cardholders need not be the traveller.
- Minimum two or more passengers travelling together in one booking, no deviation is allowed.
- Sales period: 19 Jun – 02 Jul 2018
- Travel period: Departure from Singapore between 01 Jul 2018 – 30 Apr 2019
- Advance purchase: 7 days advance purchase condition applies before departing Singapore (to Bangkok, Taiwan and Korea). 14 days advance purchase condition applies before departing Singapore (to all other destinations)
- High season: High season fare applies for travel departing Singapore between
- 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018/ 01 – 08 Feb 2019
- Weekend surcharge: SGD30 per person applies for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Bangkok, Taiwan, Korea and Japan). SGD50 per person applies for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays (to Europe, Middle East and North America)
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O booking class: Not applicable. Point to point itinerary only.
- Other booking class: One Hong Kong stopover is allowed throughout the journey with applicable Hong Kong taxes. One Bangkok stopover allowed on the outbound sector with SGD150 surcharge and applicable taxes.
- For Bangkok: no stopover, point-to-point itinerary only
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw within Taiwan, within Korea, within Japan, within Europe and within North America is allowed on Q class only. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking.
- Rebooking fee:
- O booking class: Ticket is valid on flight and date shown. No rebooking is permitted.
- Other booking class: Fee of SGD150 per passenger applies for any flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- O booking class: Not applicable. Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Other booking class: SGD150 per passenger applies, for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- FFP mileage:
- O booking class: Not eligible for mileage.
- Other booking class: Eligible for mileage.
- O booking class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Other booking class: Refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets. Non-refundable for partially unutilised tickets.
- Child fare / Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare applies.
- Infant without seat: 10% of adult fare applies.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.