Sale is now on for Cathay Pacific
For 2 days only, enjoy our special Economy Class fares and fly to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taipei, Tokyo and more. Offer ends 19 Sep 2018.
Check on the fares below to be redirected to the sale page:
Who’d you travel with? Share these promo fares with your friends and loved ones!
Terms & Conditions
- The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 01 Sep 2018 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: 18-19 Sep 2018
- Travel period: Travel departing Singapore between 21 Sep 2018 – 30 Jun 2019
- Advance purchase: 3 days advance purchase condition applies for travel departing Singapore
- High season: High season fares are applicable for travel departing Singapore between the following dates:
- 16 Nov – 29 Dec 2018, 01 – 08 Feb 2019, 25 May – 29 Jun 2019
- Weekend surcharge: SGD30 per person for travel departing Singapore on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O class: point-to-point itinerary only
- Q class: One HKG stopover allowed throughout the journey with applicable HKG airport taxes. One BKK stopover allowed on the outbound with SGD150 surcharge and applicable BKK taxes.
- For Bangkok: point-to-point itinerary only
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routings within the same region is permitted. Regions are defined as Taiwan China, Mainland China and Japan. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 before making a booking.
- Rebooking fee:
- O class: valid on flight/date shown only.
- Q class: Fee of SGD150 per passenger applies for flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
- No-show fee:
- O class: Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Q class: SGD150 will apply for passengers who fail to turn up for the flights they are booked on.
- Asia Miles Accrual: Eligible for Asia Miles except O class
- O class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Q class: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee. Partially unused tickets are strictly non-refundable
- Child/Infant with seat: 75% of adult fare. Infant without seat: 10% of adult fare.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
- Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
- Tickets must be used in sequence. If the first outbound sector is not utilised, the rest of the itinerary is automatically cancelled.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.